The VIP-center of the airport offers guests hospitality, a pleasant interior, comfort and a sense of freedom. It is good to solve business issues and conduct negotiations, completing the work begun before the flight or starting a new project. Participants in official and state visits, businessmen, popular artists and everyone who had the opportunity to enjoy the VIP service were convinced of this.
VIP – center of Riga Airport provides high quality services for passengers and guests of Riga International Airport, which gives you the opportunity to enjoy comfort, personal attitude and exquisite interior.
From the very arrival to the airport and until the departure of the aircraft, qualified personnel will take care of your comforts to help you settle all pre-flight formalities, undergo security screening and border control with subsequent your and your luggage delivery on a comfortable VIP car to the aircraft. Upon arrival at the airport “Riga”, customer service specialists will meet you at the plane and take care of getting your luggage, and in the meantime you can enjoy the cozy atmosphere of the VIP center.
VIP center services are available for every passenger of Riga Airport, regardless of the airline chosen for the flight. Together with us you will get an exclusive travel experience in a comfortable business environment!
Along with the basic services, the VIP-center offers rental of premises for business meetings and other services.
VIP Center Order Terms
- The service is provided upon reservation by e-mail or fax no later than 6 hours before departure / arrival (service is not guaranteed if it is ordered later than 6 hours before departure / arrival).
- We ask you to guarantee the reservation by credit card or prepayment in full.
- Arrival at the VIP-terminal no later than one hour before departure.
- In case of cancellation of the service no later than 3 hours before departure / arrival, payment for non-indicated services is returned to the client.
- In case of cancellation of the service later than 3 hours before departure / arrival, the payment for services is retained in 100% of the amount.
The airport reserves the right to refuse service.